The recent documentary by BBC on Nirbhaya Rape Case has created goosebumps all over India. As of rapist said in the film that raping women is their right and that they should silently endure it, the defence lawyer made some more disgraceful comments over the documentary, making it a *BEEP* shitty person.
ML Sharma, the so called Indian is continually rubbishing his points and views about women. According to him the girls and the society create the circumstances of rape. The rubbish thought doesn’t stop here, he further has put some points in this video-
- If a man gets excited, he is allowed to rape.
- A girl (he terms her a-box of sweets, if found on road late night she is bound to get raped.
- Rapists are innocent boys provoked by the girls wearing short clothes and showing sexual poses.
- Media is responsible for the increasing rapes in India.
- If a girl is not virgin, she is not a girl (KANYA) .
- Anyone who watches sexual poses on TV or PORN has the right to rape any girl.
I would certainly like to know what Mr. Sharma’s daughter, wife and mother has to say about these ‘Contemptible’ views and thoughts.
Do watch this so called interview and learn how shameless and disgraceful a man can be. I am terming it as so called interview because he is not at allowing the interviewer to ask the questions. Do watch the video and let me know how you think about it.