Lenovo silently added up a great device to their portfolio with the launch of the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo. This is the 3rd addition to the P1 series by Lenovo. Priced at Rs 20,000 (IDR 3,999,000), the device comes in Sliver, Gold and Graphite Gray color variants.
Let’s just check out what this super-power phones comes with:
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display with Gorilla Glass 3 Protection (1080 x 1920 pixels of display)
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI
- Massive 5,000 mAh battery
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Expandable On-board storage with Dual SIM and MicroSD Card slots
On the front of the device, what you’ll see first is a beautiful 5.5-inch full HD Display, totally power-packed! The home button is still over the bottom which is being omitted in many being released nowadays. Protected by the corning Gorilla Glass 3, you’ll have a 1080 x 1920 pixels of display on the front side.
The device powers a potential 1.5GHz of Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC where, we expected something much better for the price tag of Rs 20,000. This may be the place where it may lack in the competition. Moving on, the device runs on the Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, something not to think about much with the Vibe UI.
One of the biggest factors of the Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo is it’s massive battery life. With a huge 5,000 mAh battery that lasts for long, VERY LONG, this can be your pick if you are a battery eater!
So, a nice pick, none can be said as a con in this one. For Rs 20,000, this is somewhat worth for the price tag, or it isn’t? Do let us know in the comments below.