Online Food delivery startups have become a great trend in the Indian Startup section, with many already funded with great deal of capital. Now, it’s India’s biggest online Taxi and auto delivery startup is set to get its hand over it!
If you want check out Ola Café, just download the latest Ola app from Play store or App store and select Café menu at the bottom right of the app screen. You can then check out available menu’s and place your orders. The good thing is that the food will be sent to you in less than 20 minutes.
Currently it lets you order food between specific time intervals only. In fact, the type of food which you can order in those limited time frames, is also restricted to a few options. Here’s the exact schedule over which you can order food with Ola Café:w
- Lunch : 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Snacks : 3:00 PM to 7.00 PM
- Dinner : 7:00 PM to 11.00 PM
Another plus point for this new app is that it’ll order food to your doorstep within 20 minutes, WOW! Currently, the service is available only in 4 selected cities; Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai, and that too over specific areas:
- Bangalore – Indiranagar, Koramangala, JP Nagar, MG Road, Brookefield, Whitefield, Bellandur
- Hyderabad – Hitech City, Gachibowli, Madhapur, Jublilee Hills, KPHB
- Delhi – Rajouri Garden, Dwarka, Greater Kailash, Janakpuri, Pitampura, Saket, Defence Colony
- Mumbai – Powai, Bandra West, Andheri West, Lower Parel, Nariman Point, Vashi, Borivalli West, Santacruz & Juhu!
It would be interesting to see how Ola Cafe changes the food-ordering landscape, considering that it is opening up to over 3 Million Ola Cbas app users, during its initial launch itself.