School life is awesome, and too our friends and teachers. Though teachers are just like a terror to children, we won’t have a better companion for us in the 6 hours we spent in school. Today, I am presenting another honest schooling experience and I can assure that not all, but it would definitely match some, surely!
1. The ‘STRICT’ one!!
2. The one who talks more than teaching the students
3. The one who becomes nostalgic while teaching
4. The one who is always partial!
5. The one who’s only aim is to complete the syllabus before time.
6. The Extremely-old teachers (70-75 years 😉
7. The one who behaves as a friend to the students
8. The one who loves to spread out knowledge to the students
The kind of teachers who think are someone very intelligent..VERY!
9. The one who is always teased at the back by students
10. The one who pays attention on every small thing too!
11. The one who can’t live without homeworks 😛
12. The one who first slaps uselessly and then say sorry
Though it seems to be little awkward (or I must say very much), but yes, it has happened with me, and I just can’t forget that day.
13. The one who thinks that a student should study…and only study
SERIOUSLY, I just hate these teachers.
14. The ‘OVER-DISCIPLINED’ one
15. The one who laughs…and always laughs!
16. The one who always shows off his money, good looks or anything else
And you now, I have such creatures (OPPS! I mean teachers in my school and this is what I hate about my school!