After Samsung, HTC and Xiaomi, it was Zopo’s turn to reveal their devices as they came up with the, Speed 7C & Speed 8 in the market. The Zopo Speed 8 is one of those unique phones which power the HelioX20 processor and apart from them couples pretty cool other specifications too.
Zopo Speed 8 Specifications
- 5.5-inch full HD Display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution
- MediaTek Helio X20 Processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB Expandable internal storage
- 21MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, autofocus and dual-tone LED Flash with Sony IMX230 sensor and 8MP Front-facing snapper which supports LED Flash with f/2.0 aperture.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3600 mAh battery
The device comes with a 5.5-inch of full HD IPS Display with 1080 x 1920p. The device runs on the MediaTek Helio X20 SoC with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. On the back side it has got a 21MP camera with great features like dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and autofocus whereas the front camera is no less. With 8 Megapixels lens’ on the front side, it has also got f/2.0 aperture with LED Flash!
The device runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System with a 3600 mAh battery and well, great connectivity options! The Zopo Speed 8 comes in 2 color variants; Black & White and is announced for $299.99, which is about Rs 20,000. The device is scheduled to launch on 12th April.