In this article, we will review 3 best electric razors for men to buy in 2016. Of course there are variety brands to choose from and more or less within a specific budget, all companies offer similar features. We have taken only the best companies under our consideration that has a good customer review. Further, we have chosen the mid range shavers so that this article is useful for everyone, not only for the cheap variant finder or not only for the expensive model buyer. Now, let us come straight to the top 3 electric shavers.
Top 3 Electric shavers:
1) Braun series 7 – 790CC
This shaver is tagged with a price tag of $159.97. This electric shaver sports 4 electric foil shavers along with a charge station and a cleaning unit. It offers a smooth shave up to.05mm thickness.
- Intelligent Sonic technology
- Maintains 10000 micro vibrations per minute in difficult hair zone
- 2X Opti Foil
- Active Lift technology
- Micro and Macro Motion technologies to switch skin contact
- 3 modes of Personalization: intensive, sensitive, extra sensitive.
- Cleaning unit
- Charge station
- 7 year guarantee considering regular use
- The cleaning fluid evaporates quickly.
2) Panasonic ES8103S Arc3
This electric shaver sports 3 nanotechnology supported ultra sharp 30 degree independently rotating polished blades. It is priced with a price tag of $64.99. Hairs of difficult areas can be handled with a pop up trimmer. With a 45 minute charge, this foil shaver offers about 14 shaves.
- Pop up trimmer
- Ultra sharp blades
- Ultra thin Arc foil
- A linear motor drive keeps the peak power up
- Maintains 13000 cuts per minute speed
- Dry and wet shave
- Clean and renew blades under Turbo mode
- Sonic vibration cleaning mode
- LCD display of 0 stages battery meter, clean and charge indicators.
- No discrete cleaning unit
3) Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100
Philips Norelco 6948XL is priced at the rate of $$39.98. Recently, its name has been changes by Philips to Philips Shaver 2100. The razor comes with Philips Flex and Float technology support. It can sharpen its blades itself. The device guarantees to cut more hair with a pass.
- Pop up trimmer
- Noise free
- Corded and cord free
- 2 year warranty
- 45 day risk-free trial
- Part by part replacement offer after 12 months of use.
- Philips Flex & Float Technology
- 8 hours of battery charging supports 35 minutes of cordless shaving
- CloseCut Technology
- Not waterproof
Panasonic, Philips and Braun are indeed the leaders of electric shavers in the market. As we have said earlier, almost all models of these brands are convenient. We have handpicked the best shaver of these companies and enlisted in our article.
Leave a Reply