Home automation is some kind of advanced technology which can make the tasks simpler. It’s easy to get besieged by terminology and devices and principles. The simplest way to stride into home automation is eradicate the confusion and focus on what you really want to do. Choosing what you want will go a long way in shaping your budget, your means, and how much time you’ll be spending setting things up. With the right altitude of cleverness, the sky’s the limit on things you can mechanize in your home. When you are planning to build a strong foundation like an advanced operating system which will control your full home then there are endless possibilities for that. If you are planning to do this kind of stuff in your home then this post will be very useful for you. Here we will tell you 10 best ways to master home automation.
Smart lighting ways
- Just by one touch all the lights of the room can be switched on/off.
- By double tapping the same button you can turn off the same lights.
- If someone rings your door bell, you can flash the light in that area.
- Motion sensor can also help in signalling the automation system to switch off lights if the room is left vacant for some time.
- At sunset the landscape lighting can be turned on and vice versa on sunrise.
- All off button will help in switching off the lights of the room.
- When kids leave for school in the morning you can switch off the lights automatically.
- Light can adjust to normal viewing for reading or doing other things.
- Limited light required in the dark room by not disturbing the other members can also be done easily.
Smart Music Ways
- Music in each room with a controllable keypad placed in each room.
- By double tapping the audio button you can mute or control the audio of the music system.
- If you turn on the shower lights music will be automatically started.
Entertaining Automation ways
- You can use your smart phone to convey to refrigerator when you are running out of ice and it can again start the production.
- You can even get notified when any guests are arriving.
- Microphones can be fitted in every room for delivering presentations.
Video and home theatre ways
- Remote finder technology can be used for finding the lost remote easily.
- When a movie starts it automatically closed the doors of the room.
- Pause button will help in bringing the light up by 25% approximately.
- Play button will help in dimming the light slowly.
Smart security ways
- Automating the bedroom can let you see who is on the door when the bell rings.
- Accessing the video of your home while your absence from any part of the world.
- When your security cameras detect any motion it can alert you via SMS.
- Personalized entry codes can be created for every family member.
Daily notifications and alerts
- Receive a notification if any unwanted thing happens in the house.
- When kids come home you can even get an alert.
Climate Control ways
The temperature of the room can be adjusted according to our needs. Heating and cooling in the room can easily be controlled via smart phone.
Luxurious automation ways for daily life
- Floor heating can be adjusted according to an outdoor temperature.
- Keypad touch can start the music and can stop even.
- Security locks can also be customized depending on the needs.
Energy Friendly Automation Ways
All the lights and other electrical appliances can be adjusted in such a way that it can save energy and prove to be energy friendly to you.
Emergency Automation Ways
- Smoke and fire alarms can be activated soon it will sense any smoke.
- Motion sensors will detect any unwanted activity in the home.
These ways are enough to make your home fully automated and once it is done as per this then you will really relish the luxurious lifestyle in that home. People have started following this technology for their homes for better lifestyle.
This post is written by one of our guest authors.